Day 15: My Celebrity Crush

This has been the hardest day yet.  I'm not a crush kind of a guy.  Not even Orange.  Unless it's the REM song.  But. As usual. I digress.

When I think celebrity crush my first instinct is someone of the opposite sex.  Only. I can't come up with one single foxy celebrity chick.  That's not even a bullshit answer 'cause My Lovely Bride is following this (and reading these posts.)  I don't have one.

Since I have to pick though I'm going to go the opposite direction and pick someone of the same sex.  Which I hope doesn't make me come off as gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that.  My celebrity crush is Timothy Olyphant. 



I absolutely love Justified (as an aside I have a crush on the way Boyd Crowder in that show talks. I could listen to him for hours. If you aren't familiar with Justified you can hear him talk yourself if you chase the Until I BLOG again link at the bottom.)  As well as Deadwood.  I'm simply fascinated with Timothy Olyphant, probably because him seems so cool to me.  And there's not much I wouldn't watch him do.  Including much to my shame, watching The View my Lovely Bride DVR's daily to see Timothy in a segment plugging season 2 of Justified.

Maybe I am gay?

Until I BLOG again...If I were gay.

Comments

Popular Posts