Day 18: A Baby Photo Question(s)

I agree with Erica. Fuck all this picture, shit. I don't have a baby picture readily available to post, and to be honest, I'm sure I couldn't recount a story to go with it.

This exercise is about writing cues. Or at least that is how aboynamedstu sees it.

So, I'm going to break whatever you'd call the 4th wall in this here BLOG and do this: Ask you Dear BLOG Reader to ask me a question?

I want you to ask me the one thing(s) you'd like to know about aboynamedstu. Something you've always wanted to know. A good chunk out there have read not only this BLOG but the Team Tinsley one. So surely, there's something you want to know. Anything is fair game, really. And as regular reader should know, there's a 99.9% chance I'll answer honestly. From the heart. On Day 25 (which is supposed to A Favorite Photo.)

You can even keep your anonymity if you want. I won't post your name unless you say you are cool with it. If you don't say either way, I wont' post your name with your question.

You can submit your question as a comment to this post (which will sort of dink up the whole anonymity thing) or email me at tinsley.stuart at gmail.com (obviously I'm warding off SPAM trollers so be sure and use the at symbol and close the gaps.)

Until I BLOG again...Someday somebody is going to ask you.'

Comments

  1. Oh goody!!!! It is obvious how much you love your family. Did you and your Lovely Bride always "plan" on 2 children? Have you ever thought that you wanted more kids? And, wondering how being an only child influenced your decision?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, a movie theatre, an infinite selection of films. What's on the playlist?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts