Day 11: A Photo Of Me Taken Recently



This was at a work related party for DIFFADallas. I look old. And. Annoyed. Which I probably am because I don't enjoy these type of work related parties even though I'm very good at organizing them.

Hi irony.
Nice to see you.

Amazingly this was the only recent photo of me. I'm never in any photos. Because I'm usually the man behind the camera. I also don't like to have my picture made. That sentence was on purpose. I heard someone say that while I was in Sand Springs.

"He don't like to have his picture (which sounded like pitcher) made."

Are pictures even made anymore? In this digital age?

Until I BLOG again...I finally see the light, Down on the east side, Wasted like a memory, If I had a car I'd drive, Straight off the bridge into the river, it would empty me.

Comments

Popular Posts