Day 23: A Favorite Video



This is my second choice, to be honest, because my first choice would cross a line. I promised the Younger Boy I wouldn't post baby videos of him wearing anything incriminating. In looking for something else to post, I ran across this at my old Buzznet site (where i used to post photos, etc. from circa 2002 until 2006.)

If my memory is correct, I think this was one of the early versions of her memorial slideshow thing. Her memorial was two months after she died. A week before Christmas. Looking back, I can't believe I was actually able to complete the task, what with all the normal holiday craziness. The long hours it took to complete it because of the scanning and rendering. Staring at so many images of my Mom so soon after she had died so horribly (in my mind at least.)

Someone asked me for the Day 25 question (there's still time to ask your questions...get to it Dear BLOG Reader! if I still missed her. Actually, their question was much longer and they actually quoted me from an old Team Tinsley post where I asked this: Does grief have a statute of limitations?

Nearly five years in and I still don't have a good answer to that question.

Until I BLOG again...All things must pass.

Comments

  1. Lovely tribute Stu -- the slideshow, the Jello story, and your blog entries where you are honest about trying to figure out how to deal with her illness and move forward with your life without her. Touching tribute - all of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts