Brain Stew

"Douche!" Boy #1 exclaimed, I think referring to Boy #2, as he ran from the front door through the house toward the back door. The boy's friend H was right on his heels.

"WHOA!" I said stopping them at the back door.

"Did I hear you correct!? Did you just say douche?!?"

Nothing. But a shit eating smile in front of his friend, H.

"Dude. Do you even know what that word means."

Boy #1 and H looked at each other. Grinning.

"Do you?" I asked again?

 "It means....," Boy #1 shifted on his feet, not wanting to say what it meant.

"What?" I asked.

"It means shit." He said.

"Dude, a douche is something a woman uses to clean their vagina."  I said.

Sweet mother of all that is good, both boys looked horrified. H even more so, since he's probably not used to hearing a parental figure trot out the v word is such a matter-of-fact manner.

"If you're going to use a word. Especially a bad word. You damn well better know what it means." I said.

"That goes for you to H." 

"Ok." Boy #1 said.

"Can we go now?"

"Go." I said.

Until I BLOG again...On my own... here we go.

Comments

Popular Posts