Melt Show

Today is my wedding anniversary. Our union could go and see an R movie all by itself. Seventeen fucking years of marriage. Hard to believe. The hippie gas station mexican joint where we ate dinner on our first date (La Suprema for those playing along at home) is long gone. As is the strip club where we later had a drink (Wild Orchid.) What is still around. Me and My Lovely Bride. Seventeen fucking years of marriage is pretty cool in this day and age. Not that it's a contest. Marriage is no game. Ebb and flow like most things in this life. Day by day. Overall. I'm a lucky man. Because I still love My Lovely Bride seventeen fucking years down the proverbial road of life. Which is pretty amazing considering we hit a titty bar on our first date. Happy Anniversary Carter Kincaid.

Until I BLOG again...Will you sober up and let me?

Comments

Popular Posts