Day 30: Hopes, Dreams and Plans for the next 365 Days

Color me Barry Manilow! I am done.

What I learned from this strange little exercise is that I enjoy BLOGGING, but since I shuttered the Team Tinsley BLOG. I've killed damn near all my material. aboynamedstu is first and foremost a Dad. Husband. Then dipship. So much of what I do, think, and say is tied to the Team. Limiting myself to writing about them limits me. Which was why this goofy ass exercise with its ready-made topics was fun.

The thing is, I can't go back to go forward. That would be breaking my word. I can't write about the Boy(s) like I once did on the Team Tinsley BLOG. Perhaps I can find a new way to do it. A way in which I tell the stories I like to tell without crossing over any lines in the sands of cool. Hell. They are both old enough now i could probably ask them for clearance and if they agree, write it in good faith. Maybe. I should also lighten up on what I will and will not BLOG about (work is a good example of a line I never cross. Or politics. My Sympathy for the Devil post struck a nerve, or two.) I guess in the end there really aren't any rules. Only those in my crazy ass, monkey brain, head.

If I dream, is this plan a hope for aboynamedstu. At least enough to qualify for Day 30?

At this point. Does it even matter?

Thanks for playing along BLOG reader. Hope you enjoyed this little exercise as much as me.

Until I BLOG again...And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.

Comments

Popular Posts