Big Balls

"Big dick." I told the garage door opener man, who smelled of tamales, but in a good way.

He looked back at me, confused, and I'm sure slightly scared. 

"Big dick." I repeated.

He shook his head, started to say something, then stopped, looking confused.

"Big dick would be an awesome garage door opener code." I explained. "For when my wife has to punch it in."

The garage door opener man who smelled of tamales, but in a good way, smiled nervously and nodded, I'm sure, politely.

"Let's do it." I said.

"I'm sorry sir.  The code can only be numbers."

"Shit." I said.

The garage door opener man who smelled of tamales, but in a good way, shifted from foot to foot nervously, and said, "You have a code. I push this, and you put it in, I turn my back."

"Ok," I said.  If you're sure I can't make it big dick."

"I'm sorry, sir. Only numbers."

"Me too." I said punching the code in, then added, "And don't you peak."

Until I BLOG again...The biggest balls of them all.

Comments

  1. ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?! Poor garage door opener man who smelled of tamales, but in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when I type, "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!", please take it as a compliment. BECAUSE, as I read your *stories*, I have a picture in my mind and usually find myself laughing - out loud - or crying - inside.

    BTW, I really liked your Bill entry too. Good stuff.

    Sincerely,
    No spambot here... Possibly your biggest fan:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts