By the time I get to Phoenix...

I'm not a big fan of talking about what I do when I'm outside of doing what I do. And by do I mean for a living. Work. But since I've been so absent on this here BlOG, mainly 'cause work has been quite rough lately, I figured I might as well share a few funny things that have recently happened to me. Pretty good BLOG fodder actually. But I'll let you, reading this right now, be the judge.

I was contacted by a new magazine out of Atlanta titled Fenuxe. I wish I cared enough to scan a picture of their logo, so you could see the kick ass X which looks like wings, which i guess is supposed to help you realize or figure out that Fenuxe is pronounced Phoenix. Bad name. Especially considering it is a tv guide size upscale gay magazine. We do buy a lot of gay advertising where I work. They are a great demographic for what we do. So, doing my job, I decide to flip through and check out Fenuxe to see if it might be a fit for my company.

The first page I land on when I open it up is the editors note page, which I begin to read and well, here is the first graph:

"Hello Atlanta! It seems we've all heard of the disastrous oil spill in the Gulf these past couple of weeks and some are even suggesting that we gays should change our Memorial Day plans - but when has a little "lube" ever scared us away."

Until I BLOG again...Off the wall that's all.

Comments

Popular Posts