Black or White

This aboynamedstu thing is heady stuff for this boy named Stu. For years I followed a set of rules with the Team Tinsley BLOG. I kept it family friendly, or centric. Tried to keep my voice out of a lot of it. Tell the story. Not embellish. Color outside the lines. Or break whatever you'd call the fourth wall on a BLOG post.

But here at aboynamedstu, there are no lines. I can tell personal stories. Or make shit up. Or take a sledgehammer to whatever you'd call the fourth wall which again = heady.

I feel like a house cat set loose in a jungle.

What do I write. How crazy do I get. Keep it personal. Or write fiction. And then I come back to the fact that this isn't for posterity like Team Tinsley. It doesn't matter what I write. I should just write. But for someone as absolute as I, that is easier said than done. I need rules.

So. You. There. Read. This. Now.

These are the rules for aboynamedstu (which as you've read are mainly for my benefit.)

If an entry has a song or movie related title and closes with my infamous Until I Blog again...(insert applicable link to said song or movie related link) that post is about me, personally. The story is something that has actually happened. Or something I'm thinking about. My point. No matter how disturbing, goofy, or surreal. It is true.

If you read an entry that does not end with my infamous Until I Blog again...(insert applicable link to said song or movie related link) that post is not about me, literally. Even if it has a song or movie related title. It is made up. Fiction. Or embellished to a point where it is more fiction than fact. Even if I use my own name. Or a friends name. The only thing it has to do with me is that it came out of my crazy-ass head.

Until I BLOG again...I'm Not Going To Spend My Life Being A Color.

Comments

  1. I feel like slapping my forehead for missing the obvious, how do I distinquish between my bullsh*t fact and my bullsh*t fiction? Tell the reader the rules. You are fraking brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts