Somebody Save Me

I have an unexpressed theory that most of today's societal ills can be summed up in what I call the blower philosophy.  I've harbored it for a long time.  The only reason I bring it up today is because I've recently discovered a companion theory.  One I'll dub Facebook entitlement.

I am not a political person.  I think, wrongly I might add, that there's not a lot to be done with what a person believe or thinks in matters or politics and religion, and trying to do anything but coexist is a folly. 

Especially when most people, tend to want to blow their shit out of their view or space (read blower philosophy) the same way you see landscape crews with their gas blowers blowing lawn waste out into into the street or another yard.  So long as the yard waste isn't left on the yard they are working.  Which is fucked up, considering nothing ever gets swept or picked up, it just gets blown to become another's problem.

Facebook entitlement stems from the amount of people I see on Facebook who complain, often viciously, about whatever change Facebook has recently made.  Mind you Facebook is free.  Other than your time, no one is paying to use it.  Nor is anyone being made to use it. Yet people love nothing more than to bitch about a change the company makes that they must feel is in their best interest.

What's my point.  I don't really have one.  Other than those two things drive aboynamedstu BATSHIT crazy.  

Until I BLOG again...Everybody's go opinions, but nobody's got the answers, and that shit you ate for breakfast, well it'll give you cancer.

Comments

Popular Posts